Stealth Mode Men's RFID Blocking Brown Napa Leather Wallet
$ 29.99 $ 48.99
- There's a new identity theft victim every two seconds in the USA. Take a strong step towards protecting yourself with this genuine soft leather wallet from Stealth Mode that blocks malicious attempts to steal information from your RFID enabled credit/debit cards and government issued ID's.
- Enjoy Peace Of Mind At Home Or Abroad. The certified RFID blocking material that lines this wallet blocks high frequency RFID signals to keep your financial and personal information safe. Protect yourself against wireless pick-pocketing.
- Soft Genuine Napa Leather. A quality bi-fold design securely holds up to 8 cards and is the perfect size for US currency and will also work with many international bills.
- Thin Bi-Fold Design Can Help Reduce Back Pain. Chiropractors and doctors agree: over time, a large wallet worn in your back pocket can distort posture and back alignment. This wallet's slim profile fits nicely in your front or back pocket reducing back strain.
- No Hassle 100% Money Back Guarantee. We stand 100% behind this wallet's RFID blocking technology and craftsmanship. You'll be using this wallet for years!
- 8 card slots
- Bi-fold design
- Divided billfold
- Color: Light Brown
- Wallet Dimensions when folded: 4.5" x 3.5" x .5"
WHAT IS RFID AND WHY DO I NEED TO BLOCK IT?
Credits cards, government issued personal identification cards, passports, and more are being fitted with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips. These chips act like the magnetic strip on your credit card or drivers license and are able to quickly and wirelessly transmit personal and financial data. These chips help you check out at the store faster, speed up your time at customs, and generally make your life easier.
HOWEVER, and this is big, some malicious individuals have found ways to intercept these RFID signals and steal your personal and financial information. Our RFID blocking wallets help protect you by blocking the signals that thieves are trying to steal.
There are two main types of RFID frequencies: Low Frequency (LF) and High Frequency (HF)
- LF devices operate at 125 KHz or 134 KHz and have a read distance of up to 10 cm. This is what your access card uses to let you in the door at work. LF devices tend to work more slowly than HF but are more powerful than the other two, meaning they can work through metal or other materials (like our wallet) that block LF signals.
- HF devices operate at 13.56 MHz and have a read distance of up to 1 meter. HF devices include credit cards and government issued ID cards. The lining in the Stealth Mode wallets blocks this frequency to prevent your personal and financial information from being stolen.
Stealth Mode wallets are designed to block HF signals since that is the frequency used by credit cards and government issued ID cards.
Black Bifold Leather Wallet with RFID Blocking and 8 Slots
$ 29.99 $ 48.99
There's a New Identity Theft Victim Every Two Seconds in the USA. This identity theft protection wallet blocks attempts to steal info from your RFID credit and debit cards and...
Black Bifold Wallet for Men With ID Window and RFID Blocking
$ 35.00 $ 48.99
Enjoy style and safety together with Stealth Mode's mens wallet with id window This 2 id window wallet features quality napa leather, 8 credit card card slots and a flip...
Black Bifold Wallet with RFID Blocking and Flip Out ID Holder
$ 29.99 $ 48.99
Enjoy style and safety together with Stealth Mode's mens wallet with id window This high capacity wallet features quality napa leather, 12 credit card card slots and a flip out...