Light Brown RFID Wallet With Flip Out ID Window and 12 Card Slots
$ 31.99 $ 48.99
- BIFOLD WALLET: This quality men's leather wallet not only looks great but is made to last for years and includes an RFID blocking lining to keep your personal and financial info safe.
- GENUINE LEATHER WALLET: This wallet features soft but durable top grain carbon fiber style leather and long-lasting stitching along the seams.
- LARGE WALLET WITH ROOM FOR ALL YOUR CARDS: This high capacity wallet has room for all your credit cards and ID cards along with two cash compartments yet doesn't feel bulky. Measuring 4 1/2" x 3 5/8" x 1/2" it has 11 credit card slots plus an ID window, two hidden pockets behind the credit card slots, and two cash compartments to help separate your currency and receipts.
- RFID WALLET FOR MEN: The RFID blocking lining in this billfold wallet helps keep your personal and financial info safe by blocking malicious attempts to steal your identity from your chip enabled cards. Our lining blocks high frequency (13.56 MHz) RFID signals.
- A GREAT GIFT FOR MEN: This mens bifold leather wallet comes packaged in a handsome gift box with dust bag and an insert card explaining it's RFID blocking capabilities.
What is RFID and Why do I Need to Block It?
Credits cards, government issued personal identification cards, passports, and more are being fitted with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips. These chips act like the strip on your credit card or drivers license and are able to quickly and wirelessly transmit personal and financial data. These chips help you check out at the store faster, speed up your time at customs, and generally make your life easier.
HOWEVER, and this is big, some malicious individuals have found ways to intercept these RFID signals and steal your personal and financial information. Our RFID blocking wallets help protect you by blocking the signals that thieves are trying to steal.
There are two main types of RFID frequencies: Low Frequency (LF) and High Frequency (HF)
- LF devices operate at 125 KHz or 134 KHz and have a read distance of up to 10 cm. This is what your access card uses to let you in the door at work. LF devices tend to work more slowly than HF but are more powerful than the other two, meaning they can work through metal or other materials (like our wallet) that block LF signals.
- HF devices operate at 13.56 MHz and have a read distance of up to 1 meter. HF devices include credit cards and government issued ID cards. The lining in the Stealth Mode wallets blocks this frequency to prevent your personal and financial information from being stolen.
Stealth Mode wallets are designed to block HF signals since that is the frequency used by credit cards and government issued ID cards.
- Holds 12+ credit or ID cards
- Soft napa leather
- Divided billfold
- Color: Carbon Fiber
- Wallet Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 3 5/8" x 1/2"
Black Bifold Leather Wallet with RFID Blocking and 8 Slots
$ 29.99 $ 48.99
There's a New Identity Theft Victim Every Two Seconds in the USA. This identity theft protection wallet blocks attempts to steal info from your RFID credit and debit cards and...
Black Bifold Wallet for Men With ID Window and RFID Blocking
$ 35.00 $ 48.99
Enjoy style and safety together with Stealth Mode's mens wallet with id window This 2 id window wallet features quality napa leather, 8 credit card card slots and a flip...
Black Bifold Wallet with RFID Blocking and Flip Out ID Holder
$ 32.99 $ 48.99
Enjoy style and safety together with Stealth Mode's mens wallet with id window This high capacity wallet features quality napa leather, 12 credit card card slots and a flip out...